A Sharesource Values Ambassador – carry out, live out, and communicate our Company Values. He/she builds/maintains Sharesource Culture.
Our client; Integration Kings www.integrationkings.com provides a holistic, hands-on approach to business consulting, empowering their clients with the tools they need to take better control of their businesses. Integration Kings trusted team look at all aspects of their clients’ business operations and implement processes and cloud-based systems that work harmoniously.
Integration Kings are seeking a team member with a background in accounting and payroll. In this role, you will focus on the quality and assurance of the tasks related to the accounting and payroll. This covers the whole process of migration and setting up of the new systems. You will be answering support emails/questions from the clients on a middle to high level.
This person will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the migration and setting up of the new systems
- Ensuring all information are complete in relation to migration and setting up
- Reviewing the processed payroll
- Reviewing the conversion balances and financial statements
- Able to perform all the assigned task of Assistant
- Monthly/Yearly reconciliation of the accounts
- Up to date with changes in the systems and rules and regulations of government agencies
- Maintaining the quality and assurance log
- Providing technical coaching to the Assistant
- Answering support emails from the existing and new clients
- Updating the internal documentation on timely manner
- Accomplishing a project on a quarterly basis
- Attending necessary internal and external trainings
Skills & experience required:
- At least 2 years working experience in Australian Accounting and Payroll
- At least 1 year working experience in Auditing task is desirable
- Knowledge/exposure to Xero accounting and payroll platform is required
- Knowledge/exposure to accounting and payroll platforms like MYOB, Reckon, QuickBooks, Dext, Deputy, and Tanda is highly desirable but not required
- Organized, attention to details and resourceful
- Proactive, results-focused and self-motivated
- Team Player – collaboration in our team is paramount
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients; strong comprehension skills
- Critical and analytical thinking skills with the ability to problem-solve a client’s specific situation
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen
You are a great fit for our Company Culture if you are:
- A driver of his/her own education, into self-improvement – reads books, listens to podcasts, subscribes to articles, with a goal in mind to create value for oneself and for others, asks for feedback from his/her head for improvement points
- With a curious mind
- Has the ability to identify problems, come up with options, and recommend the way forward
- Into process improvements – thinks of making processes more effective, streamlines processes, into working smarter
- With an Attitude of Gratitude
- Self-leader, a fire starter
Technical requirements that will drive this role to a success:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and listening
- WFH set-up ready.
- The whole process takes about 2- 4 weeks.
- There will be 4 interviews and a possible technical test from our client. You will undergo an initial interview, interview with our lovely client/s, culture fit interview, and final interview. This will run for about 1 week but we will let you know if we need to ramp it up. Be yourself and have fun.
- We will constantly communicate with you as to the development of your application. You can also directly communicate with us to ask us about the status of your application.
- If all is well, we will offer you the job and require you to meet the pre-hiring requirements within 5 days at the most. So preparedness is the key!
We would be grateful if you have these already!
- Fit to Work/Health Card
- NBI Clearance
- Social IDs – PHIC, SSS, HDMF, TIN