- Manages the implementation of the Performance Management System.
- Identifies performance gaps and determine interventions to improve employee performance.
- Conducts individual and career counseling services to all employees.
- Leads, monitors, and coordinates overall implementation of employee/labor relations, communications, and discipline functions.
- Deals with all misconduct charges within the organization.
- Issues/sends out discipline notices to concerned staff.
- Conduct investigation /inquiries regarding employee complaints and recommends proper sanctions.
- Provide advice to employees and staff to resolve specific problems relating to coaching, counseling, progressive discipline with particular attention to grievance case management.
- Provides direct assistance for the formulation and implementation of policies and procedure as they affect the human resource area with focus on employee relations and discipline.
- Provide discipline orientation/lectures and prepares presentations and other publications regarding organizational practice and activities related to employee relations and discipline.
- Maintains a reasonable and wholesome atmosphere of order and discipline in the organization.
- Ensure that employees’ rights in coordination with members of the organization are respected and observed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations, Psychology, Human Resources Management, or any Social Sciences course. Post graduate units preferred and/or an advantage.
- Experience: At least 3-5 years of experience in human resource development with specialized exposure in Performance Management, Organizational Development, and Employee/Labor Relations in a reputable organization.
o Thorough knowledge of Philippines laws, excellent platform skills and technical writing.
o Knows how to handle confidential information and can work with minimal supervision
o Fluent in English both in written and oral communication
o Ability to relate well to all members of the organization.
o Ability to demonstrate high standards of customer service and accountability for program results.
o Computer literate in all MS applications/programs