- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (under board will be considered)
- Any Medical related courses or have completed Certification trainings
- Work experience in a manufacturing firm setting is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work experience in an industrial clinic management setting is an advantage
- Ability effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to motivate peers to comply with the company rules and regulations on Health & Wellness
- Updated knowledge in occupational health & safety compliance & practices
- Calm under pressure. With emotional maturity to understand the impact and sensitivity of issues
- Deep appreciation and extensive experience on OH&S disciplines and how it should be applied
- High integrity
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development, implementation, evaluation and sustainability of the organization’s Occupational Health & Safety initiatives, strategies and programs
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all employees & other interested parties by providing support to EHS programs on First Aid and Basic Life Support, Health & Wellness, Family Welfare, TB/HIV/Hepa-B Prevention, etc.
- Assist EHS Officer in ensuring organizational compliance to all government/regulatory requirements (e.g. Philippine OSH Standards, OHSA) concerning Occupational Health & Wellness including ISO 45001.
- Maintain a high level of internal and external customer service
- Ensure that performance metrics and targets on occupational health & wellness are met
- Carry out Retainer Doctor’s Instructions/Orders
- Supports in facilitating Pre-employment, Annual & Post-Employment Physical Examinations to all covered employees
- Prepares & submits necessary reports to the EHS Officer/ EHS & Facilities Manager on all work-related incident/accident that involve injury and ill health
- Closely monitors the consumption/dispensing of medicines to employees and conduct monthly inventory of supplies to the EHS Officer
- Supports in the Health & Wellness and Family Welfare programs/initiatives of the company together with the Health & Wellness Team of the EH&S Committee
- Conduct daily health screening to employees and visitors prior entry to the company premises and update Online Health Declaration System
- Assist EHS Officer in conducting Covid19 Contract Tracing and endorse to KEP Doctor for appropriate recommendations e.g. home quarantine, treatment and update tracker
- Assist EHS Officer in ensuring organizational readiness and represent the company during government inspections (e.g. DOLE-OSHC, DOH) on health & wellness
- Supports in the occupational health & wellness audits & medial surveillance in the facility e.g. cafeteria, production area, etc. and makes appropriate recommendations for improvement to management
- Support other activities, initiatives, programs of the department and the company in general (e.g. safety, security & environmental)
- Ensure that EHS practices (e.g. 5S, 3R Mechanism) are consistently implemented in the clinics (medical & dental), screening and isolation areas at all times
- Maintains all clinic management documents and records e.g. contracts (retainer doctors), employee
- medical & dental records, medicines inventory, tools & equipment records, vaccination, etc.
ABOUT US: KNOWLES ELECTRONICS
Knowles is the leading designer and manufacturer of advanced acoustic components. In addition to being the market leader for components to the global hearing aid industry, we are also the leading provider of MEMS surface mount microphones to major cell phone brands and consumer electronic devices the world over.
Founded in 1946, Knowles offers a growing range of micro-acoustic, electro-mechanical, and related technology platforms to support the business potential of our customers. These platforms enable us to collaborate early in the concept-design process to help our customers develop smaller, higher density, and higher performance products.
Together, we can shape the future of Knowles.