- · Attractive remuneration package·
Learning different aspects of the business
Join Acxelsus as an HR/Recruitment Associate and be part of our growing family! You will help and support the daily operations of our HR dream team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. If that sounds exciting, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
WHAT DOES AN HR/RECRUITMENT ASSOCIATE DO?
Recruitment & Selection
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Determine applicant qualifications by facilitating pre-employment written tests; conducting initial interviews via phone, video call or in-person; analyzing responses; and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange interviews with hiring managers/clients by coordinating schedules
- Assist in the preparation of job offers and contracts
- Ensure fulfillment of existing job openings in a timely manner
- Facilitate background checks and assist successful candidates with the onboarding process, including preparing documents and coordinating orientation agendas
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Enhance job satisfaction by responding to inquiries and resolving issues promptly
- Promote a positive work environment by organizing engaging company activities and events
- Implement employee recognition programs
- Act as an advocate for employees
- Promote employee compliance to company policies and procedures
Training & Development
- Assist in new hire onboarding and orientation
- Assist in planning employee training & development initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation, etc.
- Assist in the development and improvement of company benefits
Employee Database Management
- Maintain and ensure accurate and complete HR and employee records
- Enroll new employees on the HRIS and payroll system
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL WITH:
- At least 2 years of experience with HR functions in the BPO/IT industry
- Strong background in sourcing and recruitment for various corporate and IT position
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- General knowledge and understanding of HR functions and best practices
- High ethical standards and ability to exhibit high level of confidentiality
- Works well under pressure, organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and other related programs
- Able to work ASAP
- Amenable to work office-based in Ortigas, Pasig City
As a young and dynamic outsourcing company in the Philippines, Acxelsus provides high-quality and reliable remote and offshore staffing services that support clients in various fields such as customer service, database management, graphic design, marketing/ email direct marketing, executive and administrative assistance, and others. Headquartered in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Acxelsus specializes in attracting the best talent and adding valuable impact to companies and businesses, located anywhere in the world.
Our main goal is to search and place highly-competent and exceptional talent, who possess the right skills, expertise and attitudes, to become part of the remote staffing team of international companies. More than educational credentials and professional experience, we place high value on passion, dedication, and loyalty, which we believe are essential to ensure the long-term service and commitment of our staff to our esteemed clients.
Acxelsus aims to showcase exceptional Filipino talent abroad. We intend to provide our clients with outstanding employees capable of demonstrating consistent, reliable, and quality performance. Our primary mission is to establish a dynamic and talented team that will deliver high-impact yet cost-effective services to our roster of international clients.