- Provides support services and assistance needed in the areas of timekeeping, recruitment, performance management, training and development, and other priority HR areas as may be necessary.
- Provides assistance to the HR Department in functional areas that focus but not limited to timekeeping, recruitment, performance management, and training and development.
- Assists in timekeeping by checking the attendance and logs of the employees every day
- Supports the recruitment team in sourcing and administering recruitment exams
- Conducts research and employee surveys
- Prepares and submits routine reports
- Deals with employee regarding HR-related requests and concerns
- Performs other HR-related tasks that can be assigned from time to time.
- Open to fresh graduates
- Must be a graduate of management courses, preferably Psychology
- Must have strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Must be methodical and process-focused
- Must have effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Must have effective English written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Must demonstrate sound work ethics
- Must be trustworthy with a high level of integrity
- Must have the adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have the flexibility to work any shift as needed
- Must be willing to work onsite in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Owens Asia Employees Enjoy:
- Competitive Salary Package
- HMO Medical and Dental Benefits
- Above industry standard night differential and leaves
- Safe and Comfortable Work Environment
Professional Culture and Values
- No-nonsense, results-oriented Western management style
- Detailed training
- Highest integrity in people and processes
- Fast-paced and friendly environment
Owens Asia, Inc. was established in 2008 by Mr. Mark M. Owens, to provide organizations with a compliant, accurate, secure and easy solution for worldwide employment screening.
Vetting applicants for employment is a time consuming specialized human resources task that may be outsourced to a company with qualified and detailed verifiers and research agents.
Third-party verification of all documents supplied by a candidate, such as police clearances, diplomas, licenses, ID cards, as well as information included in the candidate’s resume, allows every organization to reduce the risk of hiring an unqualified, unsuitable or unsavory candidate.
Mr. Owens founded Owens OnLine, Inc. in the United States in 1992 and Owens Europe GmbH in Germany in 2013. Owens Asia, together with Mr. Owens’ other companies, have a combined strength of employees and agents spanning the world’s time zones and languages to support human resources departments everywhere.
Owens Asia uses Owens OnLine®, a service of Owens OnLine, Inc. This secure IT Platform and eCommerce solution allows for safe data transactions, reporting and secure data transfer requirements.
Owens OnLine® has served clients in the banking, insurance, financial, import/export, manufacturing, and due diligence industries. A majority of other employment screening firms use Owens OnLine® for their own international services.