- We provide a safe, positive working environment.
Our digital and online resources allow flexible work arrangement.
- Based in (Asia-Pacific) Regional Editorial Office in Makati City, the Editors are expected to handle editorial projects for Asia-Pacific drug reference sites. Specific tasks include:
- Editing of abbreviated and full product information
- Creation and updating of brand/virtual product entries into a content management system
- Data testing to check accuracy and currency of contents in MIMS app and websites
- Data mapping and linking of content between databases
- Documentation and reporting of work progress/completion of projects
- Updating of editorial guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Will use or share insights from clinical or community practice to ensure high quality information; and conduct peer mentoring on clinical research.
- With degree in Pharmacy or Medicine, preferably PRC-licensed
- Preferably with training and experience in clinical pharmacy
- With 1-2 years’ experience in hospital or community practice
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work well with others
- Organized and self-managed
- Has a keen eye for details
MIMS is the leading provider of business-to-business solutions that help companies worldwide meet their information needs.
With over 40 years in medical publishing and communications, MIMS is one of Asia Pacific’s leading providers of drug information, medical educational content, marketing services and integrated clinical knowledge bases; serving healthcare professionals, hospital institutions and pharmaceutical companies through its well-established and renowned leading brands.
Our Regional Editorial Operations in Drug Information Division based in Makati, Philippines, provides meaningful alternative careers for pharmacists who want to grow their profession outside hospital, clinical or community retail setting. Pharmacy professionals who work in our editorial teams contribute in providing the most up-to-date and reliable drug information to enable healthcare professional give safe and effective prescribing.