Job Summary : Responsible for timekeeping, payroll and other HR related policies and procedures
Job Description :
1. Verifies, Monitor and prepares daily attendance of employees.
2. Prepares monthly reports of employees attendance and tardiness for the applicable month
3. Prepare timekeeping of employees from biometric logs every cut-off period (15th, 30th, 10th and 26th) including biometric logs from Quezon City satellite motor pool.
4. Consolidate timekeeping summary of all equipment maintenance personnel every cut-off period and submission to payroll in-charge.
5. Provides information to employees and immediate head on timekeeping matters
6. Attend employees’ concerns with regards to timekeeping and compensation and benefits related concerns
7. Keeping track of leave of absence in relation to timekeeping functions (sick/vacation leave monitoring)
8. In-charge of the organize, updating and proper filing of 201 files/documents related to the task assigned for safekeeping purposes.
9. Prepares request and issuance of company uniforms and personal protective equipment (PPEs) to employees.
10. Assist Project HR in the development and implementation of human resource programs and activities, company code of discipline, correspondence and other reports preparation.
11. Coordinates with the immediate head in determining objectives and targets of the department.
12. Performs task relevant to compensation and benefits administration
13. Assist in processing of industrial accident/incident reports within the company premises.
14. Performs other related task as may be required by the management and/or immediate head.
*** WILLING TO BE ASSIGNED IN TAYTAY, RIZAL
CAN START ASAP
IPMCDC was registered by Securities and Exchange Commission since year 1991 (over 27 years of construction services experience), and Duly Accredited by the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) under “AAA” Category in General Building and General Engineering Works, Large B for Road, Highway Pavement, Railways, Airport Horizontal Structures, Bridges, and Building and Industrial Plant (Allowable Range of Contract Cost (ARCC) – 450M and Above).
IPMCDC also received World Class Integrated ISO Certifications certified by TUV
Rheinland; ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management, ISO 14001: 2015 – Environment, and
OHSAS 18001: 2007- Health and Safety.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria