- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Passer
- Working knowledge in accounting principles, processes and in government laws on taxation
- Knowledge of accounting software, preferably Microsoft NAV.
- Possess very satisfactory level of analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented and with excellent communication skills.
- With positive work attitude, a high degree of integrity and responsibility and team player.
- Excellent in MS applications, particularly Excel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible in reviewing, summarizing and reporting/submission of government compliances of the company with regards to:
o BIR VAT relief; and
o Payments of BIR taxes and other dues.
- Prepares Financial Reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing accounting data.
- Reviews and make analyses of financial performance in accordance with company budget.
- Maintains books of accounts.
- Facilitate, liaise and keep records of all Business Registration documents and other mandatory Requirements.
- Analyze accounting discrepancies and give recommendations to improve measures in avoiding and correcting the same.
- Communicates accounting best practices and tax law updates.
- Liaises with auditors during audits.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to all accounting internal controls.
- Train and supervise accounting staffs.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality concerning all information of the company.
- Plan and coordinate team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties and tasks that may be required and assigned from time to time by the immediate superior.
We are a dynamic, growth oriented company focused on providing quality waste management services to commercial and industrial companies. We are currently looking for a top calibre individual to join our team in pursuing and accomplishing business directions of the company.