- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority
- Work on exciting and challenging projects
- Grow personally and professionally
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Work From Home Setup
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of accounting entries by performing reconciliation of customer invoices between the source and accounting system.
- Reconcile various customer accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Will work closely with the collection team relative to payment posting based on customer remittance advice in an accurate and timely manner and redirecting incorrect payments as appropriate.
- Perform customer account verification, research, issue resolution, and collection activities such as through email.
- Analyze and record data in the accounting system related to accounts receivable record keeping and customer master data.
- Prepare receivable reports and analyses are adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, by keeping the workplace organized and efficient.
- Other related accounting works as needed.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant is preferred but not required
- Conversant in PFRS.
- Knowledgeable in accounting software preferably SAP
- You are excellent in both written and verbal communication as you will be interacting with cross-functional teams. The clarity of your communications will greatly contribute to the performance and effectiveness of the whole team.
- Approachable, inspires trust, and are always proactive, while being able to remain calm under stress and uncertainty
Alas Oplas & Co., CPAs was established in 1990 and worked its way to be one of the leading assurance and consultancy firms for mid-tier market today. As we have been in the professional service for more than three decades, our accumulated experiences have given us expertise and helped us develop approaches tailor-fit to what our clients need.
We forge a close and enduring relationship with our clients through quality services and commitment of our people. We recognize that our clients deserve the best kinds of service and highly-experienced professionals that would handle transactions.
Our firm is composed of competent business advisors with local and international experiences who share the same enthusiasm for growth. We employ competent staff and continually seek for improvement of our capabilities through investing heavily on training and technology. Our high professional standards, proper work ethics, and clear focus make us valuable partners of a varied client base of local and multinational companies.
Alas Oplas & Co., CPAs is an accredited external auditor with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) – Group A, Board of Accountancy (BOA), Insurance Commission (IC), Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) – Category B, Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) and National Electrification Administration (NEA).